Yes, we are open!
We care about your safety and health, so we are taking extra precautions to ensure a safe stay at Inn on Hillwind. Here are some of the extra steps we are taking:
- Employees who have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to work.
- We are training for the proper handling of linens and cleaning/disinfecting supplies.
- Face masks and cloth coverings are required in public areas of the inn.
- We are allowing for social distancing between employees and guests at the front desk.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces and touchpoints in all common areas, including tables, desks, door handles, elevator call buttons, phones, public bathrooms, and key cards.
- We are disinfecting rooms after each use, including door handles, television remotes, clocks, thermostats, coffeemakers, and ice buckets.
- We are providing disposable cups in place of glassware in rooms.
- When delivering food, we will leave it outside the guest room to avoid contact.
- Breakfast is served directly to guests’ rooms instead of the dining area.
Please contact us if you are experiencing symptoms and you need to reschedule your stay with us.